CCTV / Tracker etc

Kev23

QA Engineer
T6 Guru
Does anyone have internal cctv in their van? I'm looking for some security upgrades, someone i spoke to said there is a camera which you can wire hidden (inside or out) which you can view on your phone, anyone any knowledge of such a thing?

Or is there a hidden system i could wire in with an HD to record to but still show the tracking of the vehicle on my phone if needed?

DXX

VIP Member
T6 Legend
Does anyone have internal cctv in their van? I'm looking for some security upgrades, someone i spoke to said there is a camera which you can wire hidden (inside or out) which you can view on your phone, anyone any knowledge of such a thing?

Or is there a hidden system i could wire in with an HD to record to but still show the tracking of the vehicle on my phone if needed?
It exists, I worked with a Mexican who had it installed in his car to keep his wife (and her lover) ‘safe’.

Last edited:

Flyingspanner

ODIS-E ODIS-S VCDS Hex Net
VIP Member
T6 Pro
Just use a cloud based dash cam like BlackVue 900 S/X 2ch. I can monitor my van anywhere in the world with a cell or Wi-fi coverage. They do IR cameras too which you can face inside the van to monitor that. You will need a parking mode solution to keep it going with the engine off.
I have this setup in my van and car, both have dual AGM batteries, B124x BlackVue power supplies which keep them going for 6 days unused. Both have a cheap EE Wi-fi hotspot also powered by the aux battery setup.