Crafter: CCS to ACC Retrofit

bullracing

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Anyone with ACC able to tell me what the part number is please?
I have 2Q0907572R which I believe is the standard radar and just need to confirm if I need to upgrade to part number 2Q0907561C and then change the steering wheel controls and code.

Hey bullracing, how did you get on with this? Just started doing mine today. Fitted buttons now got to work out the rest.

I added a wire to the current radar and thats as far as I got. Did not get any further.

Yes buddy. So mine is a highline DAG, all I had to do is add the steering wheel buttons and then have the component protection removed and it works perfectly even down to zero. Ppl said that I would have to change the ABS module but that wasn’t the case

Yes buddy. So mine is a highline DAG, all I had to do is add the steering wheel buttons and then have the component protection removed and it works perfectly even down to zero. Ppl said that I would have to change the ABS module but that wasn’t the case
Did you buy a different radar if you had to get the component protection removed? I have a manual so I think its slightly harder.

No used the original, you just need someone who can flash it and remove the protection. I think manual is actually more straightforward. Mine is a late 2017

Back