CCM NEC

Just wanted to highlight a product I saw at the show..

The display and information, let alone the impressive claims are worth of more investigations..

From what I saw I thought ut was worthy of forum shop @Pauly (not stepping on toes)

Small variant was recommended for T5/6 possibly one in living area and one to hand in poptop.

Show price (RRP 44.99) £38.00 (2for £72).

For such a small thing, at good price

Compact Portable Fire Extinguishers | Firetool Safety

1487711936913-489738786.jpg 1487711974296-2140367536.jpg

@andythom188

Last edited:
I bought one of the small ones (JE 50) a few months back - cost me £44.99 so 2 for £72 is a good deal. Fits nicely on the front of my RIB bed with the supplied clip.

IMG_2169.jpg

On the website they also have a black case..which I thought was a nice touch, athesticlly wise(obviously)
I hadn't seen that but think I prefer red as it's the colour people associate with fire extinguishers and should know what it is in an emergency. It was the videos of it in use that sold it to me.

I hadn't seen that but think I prefer red as it's the colour people associate with fire extinguishers and should know what it is in an emergency. It was the videos of it in use that sold it to me.

I like the fact that its a non corrosive substance.. which means that it wont damage any electric, that the potenial fire hasnt got..

I like the fact that its a non corrosive substance.. which means that it wont damage any electric, that the potenial fire hasnt got..
Yep, and looks like it packs quite a punch for it's size . Quite a long shelf life as well so can hopefully sit there unused for years to come.

Yep, and looks like it packs quite a punch for it's size . Quite a long shelf life as well so can hopefully sit there unused for years to come.

Mad really, some vans are bombs ready and primed..
Fuel heater, gas, electrics and cooking oils on hobs..let alone bbq attachments..

Mad really, some vans are bombs ready and primed..
Fuel heater, gas, electrics and cooking oils on hobs..let alone bbq attachments..
Totally agree which was why finding one was high on my shopping list of extras when I got the van. I would like to see all converters adding extinguishers as part of their standard builds.

Just wanted to highlight a product I saw at the show..

The display and information, let alone the impressive claims are worth of more investigations..

From what I saw I thought ut was worthy of forum shop @Pauly (not stepping on toes)

Small variant was recommended for T5/6 possibly one in living area and one to hand in poptop.

Show price (RRP 44.99) £38.00 (2for £72).

For such a small thing, at good price

Compact Portable Fire Extinguishers | Firetool Safety

View attachment 5232 View attachment 5233

@andythom188

Not a bad shout but looks like there are distribution arrangements in place for the UK so prob wont be able to buy from our regular suppliers which is a shame as we buy hundreds of extinguishers a year so get a good discount but no harm in asking

New F40 doesnt fit with poptops, using proposed fitted poisition

I'm okay with it not fitting with poptops as I don't have one - but, it's not even available for a RHD vehicles yet....
We're going on Saturday and I'm sure it will be heaving, but this is high on my list to explore further.

I'm okay with it not fitting with poptops as I don't have one - but, it's not even available for a RHD vehicles yet....
We're going on Saturday and I'm sure it will be heaving, but this is high on my list to explore further.

Its def worth looking into, they think April/May for production..

Back