Cbe Pc210 Problems

Waldo1889

Hi, I have recently installed a CBE PC210 kit in my campervan, however the system won't turn on (when I press the on button it triggers a relay and makes a sort of buzzing noise) I originally had this problem when I first installed the system but I fixed it by wigging the 16 core controller cable however I have had no luck this time round. I am wondering if anyone has had similar problems and been able to resolve them

Thanks George

I'd be booking into an authorised installer or converter that deals with this brand.
It maybe a supply issue but @travelvolts might be able to assist.

Hi, I have recently installed a CBE PC210 kit in my campervan, however the system won't turn on (when I press the on button it triggers a relay and makes a sort of buzzing noise) I originally had this problem when I first installed the system but I fixed it by wigging the 16 core controller cable however I have had no luck this time round. I am wondering if anyone has had similar problems and been able to resolve them

Thanks George
i have the same problem , how did you get on with yours ?

Ik have the issue that when my housebattery of the camper is completly empty, after i forgot to plug in the electricity, that the CBE Pc210 is powered off and no way that i can power it on nu pushing the on button.
Anybody an idea what the issue could be?

Back