CarPlay - iPhone no longer working but Android is fine

T6 Guru
buonasera, non riesco più a collegare il mio Iphone a Carplay tramite la presa Usb. Tutto ha sempre funzionato, molto strano. La mia radio è CompositionMedia, con un telefono Android va bene .... ho contattato l'assistenza Apple, mi hanno risposto che forse avevo bisogno di aggiornare il software

good evening, I can no longer connect my Iphone to Carplay via the USB socket. Everything has always worked, very strange. My radio is CompositionMedia, with an Android phone it's fine .... I contacted Apple support, they replied that maybe I needed to update the software
B5DF43BF-5B2E-42B6-A90E-6A07EB94FD53.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
good evening, I can no longer connect my Iphone to Carplay via the USB socket. Everything has always worked, very strange. My radio is CompositionMedia, with an Android phone it's fine .... I contacted Apple support, they replied that maybe I needed to update the software
View attachment 105715
What software version does your iPhone have?
What cable are you using - has this changed recently?
And I guess a simple reboot of both the phone and the headunit hasn’t helped?

-ios 14.4.
-cavo originale
-no

Il servizio Apple dice che dovrei aggiornare il software sulla radio ... ma fino a poco tempo fa faceva tutto il resto ...

-ios 14.4.
-cavo originale
-no

Il servizio Apple dice che dovrei aggiornare il software sulla radio ... ma fino a poco tempo fa faceva tutto il resto ...
I’d try that first. Reboot your phone (by that I mean simply turn it off and back on again) and reboot the headunit (by holding the power button in so it cycles off, on and then back off again) first.
I can’t see why your head-unit would suddenly need a software update if nothing else has changed.

Ho già provato molte volte a spegnere e riaccendere il telefono e la radio ... la presa Usb è impostata tramite Carista beta in Iphone (tuttavia non funziona nemmeno impostata come trasmissione dati) .... quando collego il cavo, il telefono non viene rilevato ... con un Huawei Android nessun problema ....,

I have already tried many times to turn the phone and the radio off and on again ... the Usb socket is set via Carista beta in Iphone (however it does not even work set as data transmission) .... when I connect the cable, the phone does not come detected ... with a Huawei Android no problem ....

Last edited by a moderator:
Ho già provato molte volte a spegnere e riaccendere il telefono e la radio ... la presa Usb è impostata tramite Carista beta in Iphone (tuttavia non funziona nemmeno impostata come trasmissione dati) .... quando collego il cavo, il telefono non viene rilevato ... con un Huawei Android nessun problema ....,

I have already tried many times to turn the phone and the radio off and on again ... the Usb socket is set via Carista beta in Iphone (however it does not even work set as data transmission) .... when I connect the cable, the phone does not come detected ... with a Huawei Android no problem ....
As @Insert Coin mentions, is it definitely activated for the iPhone, then? If not @Stevie K may be able to help.
Does it have the correct USB socket?

Non ho i VCD ... ho impostato la presa Usb che si trova nel cassetto del cruscotto con Carista Beta 5.5 ..... poi ci riprovo ... grazie!

Back