Carpet lining to an SCA roof

Thanks everyone. Once the ply trim is back on all you will be able to see is the bolt head which looks ok. I'll have a chat with the convertor guy when he calls me back, hopefully tomorrow and see the best way forward but I'll likely just crack on now as is. It functions perfectly and sits correctly so it's more an annoyance than anything else

So long as your not that bothered and they will honour the warranty may as well crack on with the lining and forget about the bad and start enjoying the vehicle.:thumbsup:

So long as your not that bothered and they will honour the warranty may as well crack on with the lining and forget about the bad and start enjoying the vehicle.:thumbsup:
I think this must be the thing to do, if Banwy are happy then it sounds fine as is. Get a bit of paint and put a blob or two on the bolt heads to blend them in so they are less noticeable. I do feel for you @xpfloyd this has been a nightmare I'm sure, it certainly has been uncomfortable reading for me, it gets me how companies can be so careless/thoughtless with peoples property especially when it's a high value item like a T6

Back