Carpet Lining Kit from MVM - arches??

David Robinson

VIP Member
Hi,

My lining carpet has arrived from Mega Van Mats today, I've read the guide but I can't tell whether it is recommending to do the wheel arches as part of the one piece used for the side, or to do it with a separate piece.

Any suggestions?

I would say do it as a separate piece . . . . but haven't seen the instructions your referring too.

Hi,

My lining carpet has arrived from Mega Van Mats today, I've read the guide but I can't tell whether it is recommending to do the wheel arches as part of the one piece used for the side, or to do it with a separate piece.

Any suggestions?

Start top at the B pillar and work towards the back, all in one piece, gently pulling and pushing into place

Thanks both.

Two opposite views there though!!

I'm going to give it a go tomorrow, I think I'll play it by ear, I'll have a go at one piece and bail out and switch to two if I need to.

On a related subject I'm going to have to take the rear seatbelt off to do it, @Dellmassive I've seen you posted the torque settings for re-installing the front seatbelt. Would you mind confirming the settings for the rear belt are the same?

're the carpet... I've only done my own vans so get some other opinions before you start..

And I'll dig out the seatbelt settings whennin back in the office.

I did mine all in one hit as @Absolut5 says,no joins anywhere.It was quite easy just took a while and heaps of cups of tea:thumbsup:

Back