Carpenter needed near Andover?

JOG

Limp Member
VIP Member
T6 Master
Hi all,

Any chippies near Andover who would fancy a little cash job? I would like an oak worktop to be cut and routered (chamfered) to make a leaf table top.

Anyone interested? PM me

Thanks

aaaah that's disappointing (and made me hungry!)
- i thought you were giving/after recommendations for Fish and Chip shops...

aaaah that's disappointing (and made me hungry!)
- i thought you were giving/after recommendations for Fish and Chip shops...
Ha ha ha! There’s only one good one in Andover and it has been bought out recently!

Thanks mods for putting this thread in the correct area - sometimes difficult to work out where is best to post

Thanks mods for putting this thread in the correct area - sometimes difficult to work out where is best to post
there's a 'food establishment recommendation' thread?!!
who knew :p

I was about to reply having been based in Tidworth many years ago and remember driving into Andover of F&S many times............. :cool:

Wrong Chippy...............................

I was about to reply having been based in Tidworth many years ago and remember driving into Andover of F&S many times............. :cool:

Wrong Chippy...............................
Haven’t been to Tidworth for a bit now - not since I used to live in Kimpton over 20 years ago! Don’t know what the chippies are like there these days!

I can do it but do you have a shed my wife can stay in, she’s pregnant, overdue by 5 days now.
If she doesn’t mind bunking up with a couple of donkeys! Oh, there is a wee problem of a star shining through a skylight all bloomin night and three idiots outside who claim to be a bit clever….

If she doesn’t mind bunking up with a couple of donkeys! Oh, there is a wee problem of a star shining through a skylight all bloomin night and three idiots outside who claim to be a bit clever….
Jog, wanna borrow my router and do it yourself? :thumbsup:

Back