Carista Infotainment Fault Code Help Please

Skinnysye

Not all who wander are lost.
T6 Pro
Hi guys / girls
I've just finished servicing the van and reset the service indicator using Carista whilst I was playing with carista I thought that I'd check for faults only to find these three faults that I can't seem to find any information on, can someone point me in the right direction please, I recently installed a beesting aerial and suspect it may be something to do with that if that helps.Screenshot_20190907_171914_com.prizmos.carista.jpg

Interesting... OBD11 thinks the following about the codes:
00001 = ABS control module :eek:
00003 = Control module :speechless:
00011 = Horn activation in the steering wheel :thumbsdown:

That doesn't sound too good, I've got a friend with vcds I may well plug it in and see what info comes up.

More confusing about 00003 ---> 00003 - Ross-Tech Wiki
If there is no ABS light on the dash, may be just reset the radio (press and hold power switch until restarts - some 10-30 seconds).
Did you play with radio settings using Carista?

There's no abs light on the dash, I've pressed and held the power button till it rebooted and showed the VW sign then reset the three faults on carista only to have them pop back up again. I suspect that I might of upset something whilst fitting the beesting aerial when the head unit was out but cannot be certain. I have not played with any radio settings in carista.

Reactions: mmi
There's no abs light on the dash, I've pressed and held the power button till it rebooted and showed the VW sign then reset the three faults on carista only to have them pop back up again. I suspect that I might of upset something whilst fitting the beesting aerial when the head unit was out but cannot be certain. I have not played with any radio settings in carista.
How long the head unit was without power - more than a few hours?
Possibly the component protection kicked in? Then some of the head unit functions wouldn't work.

A few minutes mate just long enough to remove the old aerial connections and plug the new one in.

The head unit works as it should although the dab signal is worse than normal lots more drop outs.

@mmi thanks for your help, I think I'll see if vcds sheds more light on the problem carista seems a bit too generic in comparison.

Hi did you solve the issue? I’ve just had a shark fin dab fitted and 00001 and 00003 standing and won’t clear

Back