Carista - How I Done It -

CAB

Leisuredrive Vivante
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Standard factory fitted - I think H4 never checked.
@Qnapper, you have standard H4s which use the same bulb for both beams.

As Scotty would say,
"she canna handle it for long Cap'n!!"

I'm no expert, but they are not designed to light both filaments for extended periods. They do, because that's what happens when you flash the high beams, but not designed for driving with both.

H7s and THQ/clones have separate bulbs for both, so it's ideal for them , I will be ordering my Carista soon as I swapped my H4s for H7s recently.

Qnapper

Wanderer
VIP Member
T6 Guru
@Qnapper, you have standard H4s which use the same bulb for both beams.

As Scotty would say,
"she canna handle it for long Cap'n!!"

I'm no expert, but they are not designed to light both filaments for extended periods. They do, because that's what happens when you flash the high beams, but not designed for driving with both.

H7s and THQ/clones have separate bulbs for both, so it's ideal for them , I will be ordering my Carista soon as I swapped my H4s for H7s recently.
That's fair enough, I will change it back this morning. Thank you for the advice.

Reactions: CAB

mmi

Senior Expert
VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Legend
and below is the pricing structure:
Capture2.JPG

A change...
1624294748139.png

dj_

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Has anyone been able to disable the loud beeping telling me that the ignition is on (even when it’s on PARK).

Sometimes I pull up and just want to keep the engine running and grab something from the back and I get this loud beep when I open the door - it’s crazy.

Unless I’m missing something?

mmi

Senior Expert
VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Has anyone been able to disable the loud beeping telling me that the ignition is on (even when it’s on PARK).

Sometimes I pull up and just want to keep the engine running and grab something from the back and I get this loud beep when I open the door - it’s crazy.

On T6 you would press OK on the steering wheel. Or do you mean to disable permanently?

dj_

VIP Member
T6 Pro
On T6 you would press OK on the steering wheel. Or do you mean to disable permanently?
Oh I should try that! If it’s something easy like that I’ll be happy. Will report back - thank you

Reactions: mmi

JOG

Limp Member
VIP Member
T6 Legend

If you’re not quick, you could end up missing a T6!

• Haha
Reactions: dj_