Carista hill-hold assist - change parameters?

Basing it on my previous Vivaro with hill start, I assume it's the length of time it holds the van in place before releasing the brakes, but I could be wrong.

Both replies are correct; Instead of holding the brake on for something like 2 seconds as normal, it now gives the option of disengaging them later (about 4 or 5 seconds I think) in order to allow you to drive in high heels / boots / one-legged. It’s really good for lazy people, like me.

Hi folks! So I got my carista today, been playing around with it and got most things sorted the way I wanted. Then I went to deactivate the hill start assist, and found there is no option for that... Too bad. Then I tried to increase the activation angle setting but the car seem to reject any change to this. I changed the release setting fine, but the activation angle just does not want to work, nothing above 3% seems to be accepted by the car. Is there some other related setting, og is there a trick to make the car accept it? Seems my drive is over 3% sloped as it activates every damn time and it's getting annoying... Anyone able to help?

Thanks
Thor

Back