CARISTA HELP

Andy_l

Hi all

iv purchased a carista, and I just don’t seem to be able to do what I want, I don’t know why.

1st I’ve tried to change the small kph on the dash to MPH, I’ve followed a number of vids on YouTube and tried changing to Australia and still no option for alte speed . I’ve got no idea.

2nd I’ve tried to turn on door locking I’ve tryed method A & B still nether work.

Any ideas as it doing my head in maybe it’s me or maybe it just don’t want to work for me.

thanks all

not sure about the locking but to activate the mph speedo there are two settings, you must first disable 'alt speed' this will then show an extra option in the menu for you to activate 'digit speed'

Thanks for the quick reply but I don’t have alt speed if only got av. Speed and speed limit,

@Andy_l

You have to convert the display from U.K. To Australia (on Carista). Then on the mfd go to settings. Untick alt speed dis, then go to mfd data and tick digit speed. Finally change consumption/dist units back to gallons/mph and boom job done"

OMG thank you, this has been doing my head in for about a week now and it literally took seconds, just one question do I leave it in Australia?
thank you again tho, just need to find out why I can’t get the doors to auto lock now lol

Regarding the auto lock with doors , I selected both options as I didn't know what one worked and selecting the two options worked for me , did you try this ?

Yea i did this last night but I’ve tryed earlier and choose method B and it working now ‍‍So all good
thank you for everyones help

Last edited:
Yea i did this last night but I’ve tryed earlier and choose method B and it working now ‍♂ So all good
thank you for everyones help
Can you tell me what emoji you used after working now? as it looks like this. 1613492307789.png as I'm trying to track this down.

Hi people. I'm about to pick up a t6 102hp shuttle t32.. I think it's just a stratline as no steering wheel.controls or fog lights...

Quick question, will carista still work and other than potentially just getting codesx can I change to the big mph etc etc..

Cheers

Hi people. I'm about to pick up a t6 102hp shuttle t32.. I think it's just a stratline as no steering wheel.controls or fog lights...

Quick question, will carista still work and other than potentially just getting codesx can I change to the big mph etc etc..

Cheers

Quick answer...
Yes
Yes

Cheers mate.. When I was watching videos, you needed to do stuff with the steering controls, mine doesn't have them... Will that not cause an issue?

My shuttle is an SE model and has no steering controls or spotlights and I just used the stalk controls as loz said

Perfect. Can you the big mph conversion and the rev counter thing?
Yes I have the big mph Speedo, not sure what you mean about the rev counter , are you talking about needle sweep ? I was able to activate everything the vans system would allow if that helps

Back