Carista codes help please

Banditvic

Just purchased a Carista unit as I had the engine management light come on.
The codes I have come up are P16 BF and P16 CB I cleared them to get me through an MOT but they have now reappeared, when I google it it comes up with faults but not specifically for a T6 anyone have a clue what they are and is there anything I can do myself or is it just a case of paying VW to look at it?
Few other codes came up 04194 27166 and 27173, just hoping someone with knowledge can point me in the right direction.

I don't recognise those codes, is there any more detail?

Few other codes came up 04194 27166 and 27173, just hoping someone with knowledge can point me in the right direction
04194 - Vehicle Status with Under-Voltage
04194 - Vehicle Status with Under-Voltage: Lower Limit Exceeded
Possible Symptoms
  • Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) ON
Possible Causes
  • Fuse(s) faulty
  • Supply Voltage low
  • Battery faulty
  • Loose/faulty electrical connections
  • Generator faulty
Possible Solutions
  • Check Fuse(s)
  • Check Supply Voltage
  • Check/Replace Battery
  • Correct electrical connections
  • Check/Replace Generator

Special Notes
  • When found in the J519 (7E0/BCM PQ25), Address [09-Cent. Elect.], check stored value in the Adaptation Channels [050], [051] and [052] for the "Energy Management". Typically these are set to a value of [0]. If the fault code 04194 does not clear and there is no other cause found, try to [Save] a new value of [0] to each of these channels,[050], [051] and [052] in the J519, even if the value is currently [0]. Then see if the fault code clears. ref: 7E0-937-BCM-V1

P16BF - Heater support pump. Short circuit to ground.
P16CB - Heater support pump. Supply voltage.
The remaining 27166 and 27173 are possibly just VW equivalents for the above.

Carista function - Detailed ECU info - might be useful.

04194 - Vehicle Status with Under-Voltage
04194 - Vehicle Status with Under-Voltage: Lower Limit Exceeded
Possible Symptoms
  • Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) ON
Possible Causes
  • Fuse(s) faulty
  • Supply Voltage low
  • Battery faulty
  • Loose/faulty electrical connections
  • Generator faulty
Possible Solutions
  • Check Fuse(s)
  • Check Supply Voltage
  • Check/Replace Battery
  • Correct electrical connections
  • Check/Replace Generator

Special Notes
  • When found in the J519 (7E0/BCM PQ25), Address [09-Cent. Elect.], check stored value in the Adaptation Channels [050], [051] and [052] for the "Energy Management". Typically these are set to a value of [0]. If the fault code 04194 does not clear and there is no other cause found, try to [Save] a new value of [0] to each of these channels,[050], [051] and [052] in the J519, even if the value is currently [0]. Then see if the fault code clears. ref: 7E0-937-BCM-V1
Did you find out what 04194 is I’ve got this now after a flat battery for not using van for 3 weeks?

No I didn't only just got around to getting the heater support pump repaired apparently there are two.
My van is also not used a lot have now bought a decent battery charger which I put on every couple of weeks if not using the van.

No I didn't only just got around to getting the heater support pump repaired apparently there are two.
My van is also not used a lot have now bought a decent battery charger which I put on every couple of weeks if not using the van.
Cheers
I’ve managed to reset it.
Disconnected battery, reconnected then went for a drive and reset using Vcds.
Now gone thank god.

Flat batteries/low voltage cause havoc with the electrics, I would always get it charged and go for a drive then reset everything and only worry about anything faults that come back

Back