Carista tweaks

Anyone got any advice on how to make the dials sweep? I take it it's like the audis when they start up the needles move?

Great thread :thumbsup: fettled all the bits and bats I wanted to, anyone in Manchester area wants to use it they're more than welcome only payed for a week though :)

Well, Carista module arrived, app installed. Got everything I think I needed /wanted activated or turned off.
Only struggling with the "Auto lock doors when car is moving" option. I changed the option to yes on the app, but doesn't seem to be working.
Anyone any thoughts?
Did you get this sorted? @ZipcodeUK having to he same trouble :(

Can any of you guys advise? I have a T6 startline and ordered the carista module tonight after reading this thread as wanted to get the large mph display on my dash (amongst other tweaks).

I have a trip button on the end of the right hand stalk and can toggle through mpg, miles left in tank, average speed etc. I can't go into a mfd menu though that I see people talking about on here (or if I can I don't know how to as tried all the buttons I can see).

Does anyone know if carista will still allow me to get the large mph display on my dash?

Thanks

@Roca tried that but it doesn't do anything. The only buttons I have are on the window wiper stalk, a toggle on the end and a button on the underside. Tried holding them all in

Ah right your display slightly different than mine, to access the mfd on mine I just have to hold the end button on the stalk for a few seconds then the menu comes up.
Not to sure if there's a difference between models mines a velle.

I guess I'll find out tomorrow when the carista arrives, hopefully I can get the mph display as out if everything I can turn on that was the main thing. I'll report back how I get on

My Carista arrived today, Ran it there and managed to turn on auto lock when driving, needle sweep, tear wipe and a couple of other things.

Beep when lock and unlock doesnt seem to work.

I enabled configure DRLs via dash display but cant see where to change a setting (see below - could be the menu issue)

Coming home lights doesnt seem to work with a flash of full beam.

I enabled "refuel quantity in mfd" which worked but I have no idea what it means - my fuel range currently says 115 miles. My refuel quantity says "12" - whats that all about?

The main thing I wanted was the large MPH display but couldnt get that to work. The issue seems to be that I dont know how to get into the mfd menu on the startline. A previous post in this thread said - "You have to convert the display from U.K. To Australia (on Carista). Then on the mfd go to settings. Untick alt speed dis, then go to mfd data and tick digit speed. Finally change consumption/dist units back to gallons/mph and boom job done". I can change to Australia but im stumped at on the mfd go to settings. Its rather annoying!

Got a few nice tweaks but not the main one I wanted. If anyone knows how to get into the mfd menu on a startline please let me know. I wonder if its via the original stereo (which I no longer have)

If anyone knows how to get into the mfd menu on a startline please let me know. I wonder if its via the original stereo (which I no longer have)
Do you have the 2 buttons at either side of the speedos?

Back