Carista tweaks

Oh that's good, all plugged in and working on the weeks access, changed the beeps when locking and unlocking, the teardrop wipe, the time to am/pm :):):):mexican wave:

Only bit that does not seem to work is the coming home light changes, still needs a flick on the high beam to switch it on even with auto lights:(

Can you turn off the auto start stop?

Not with Carista, it took some doing on my Touareg using VCDS as the channels are undocumented, still to experiment with the T6.

Please can anyone tell me if it's possible to change the MFD to display the Mph in large digits using the Carista app? Cheers.

Still no van to play Carista with :(

Van is all prepped with dealer, but I wanted front sensors and rear camera fitted - which they were happy to do a deal on. However I'm stuck in a loop of wrong parts in right boxes or another random excuse.

I'm told 'this week', we will see, ODB2 dongle is poised!

P.S. We got a 15 page thread on Carista over on the A4 forum.

North side,

You have to convert the display from U.K. To Australia (on Carista). Then on the mfd go to settings. Untick alt speed dis, then go to mfd data and tick digit speed. Finally change consumption/dist units back to gallons/mph and boom job done

North side,

You have to convert the display from U.K. To Australia (on Carista). Then on the mfd go to settings. Untick alt speed dis, then go to mfd data and tick digit speed. Finally change consumption/dist units back to gallons/mph and boom job done

Brilliant! Thanks for the info. Please can you tell me if it will end up looking like this photo? Thanks again.

IMG_0869.JPG

Easy peasy with Carista managed to do the van and my Skoda, it's great to see mph so clearly displayed

carista module ordered, guess I'll be sitting in the van come monday going through the options.

Just order it. The main reason for me is to turn of the automatic Day light on.

It is not good if I am on a parking at the dark and the car is running for a heating reason to shine like a Christmas tree.

Well, Carista module arrived, app installed. Got everything I think I needed /wanted activated or turned off.
Only struggling with the "Auto lock doors when car is moving" option. I changed the option to yes on the app, but doesn't seem to be working.
Anyone any thoughts?

Did you drive it afterwards ?
Doesn't lock until you hit about 5-10 mph

Did you drive it afterwards ?
Doesn't lock until you hit about 5-10 mph

Yeah, drove it... got up to about 30mph and nothing. Everything else worked. Swoop Needles, Heater in mirror with rear window demister on, beep when lock etc etc.

Do you have "unlock when key removed" I remember something about this needs to be set too.

Back