1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Carista App?

Discussion in 'VCDS / VAGCOM Information & Requests' started by Montecha, 11 Dec 2016.

1. Dragothesiberian

Dragothesiberian New Member

Map
    Can you turn off the auto start stop?

2. Loz

Loz California 204 DSG 4Motion MY17 Moderator VCDS User VIP Member T6 Guru

Map
    Not with Carista, it took some doing on my Touareg using VCDS as the channels are undocumented, still to experiment with the T6.

Dragothesiberian likes this.
  3. Rossco2608

Rossco2608 New Member

Great Thread.... ordered and can't wait to have a play! :)

4. Northside

Northside New Member VIP Member

Please can anyone tell me if it's possible to change the MFD to display the Mph in large digits using the Carista app? Cheers.

5. Dragothesiberian

Dragothesiberian New Member

Map
    yes really easy...

6. Montecha

Montecha New Member VIP Member

Still no van to play Carista with :(

Van is all prepped with dealer, but I wanted front sensors and rear camera fitted - which they were happy to do a deal on. However I'm stuck in a loop of wrong parts in right boxes or another random excuse.

I'm told 'this week', we will see, ODB2 dongle is poised!

P.S. We got a 15 page thread on Carista over on the A4 forum.

7. Northside

Hi Drago, thanks for that. Please can you tell me what the option is labelled to do this? Cheers.

8. Chickybumps

Chickybumps New Member

Map
    North side,

You have to convert the display from U.K. To Australia (on Carista). Then on the mfd go to settings. Untick alt speed dis, then go to mfd data and tick digit speed. Finally change consumption/dist units back to gallons/mph and boom job done

Pauly likes this.
  9. Northside

Brilliant! Thanks for the info. Please can you tell me if it will end up looking like this photo? Thanks again.

IMG_0869.JPG

10. StudleyGlass

StudleyGlass Senior Member VIP Member T6 Legend

Map
  11. Chickybumps

Chickybumps New Member

Map
    Indeed that's how it ends up with the Carista method

12. Northside

Awesome, thanks very much! Will have a go :)

13. Caravellet6

Caravellet6 Senior Member VIP Member T6 Guru

Map
    Easy peasy with Carista managed to do the van and my Skoda, it's great to see mph so clearly displayed

14. ZipcodeUK

ZipcodeUK Member T6 Pro

Map
    carista module ordered, guess I'll be sitting in the van come monday going through the options.

15. katerin

katerin Member

Map
    Just order it. The main reason for me is to turn of the automatic Day light on.

It is not good if I am on a parking at the dark and the car is running for a heating reason to shine like a Christmas tree.

16. ZipcodeUK

ZipcodeUK Member T6 Pro

Map
    Well, Carista module arrived, app installed. Got everything I think I needed /wanted activated or turned off.
    Only struggling with the "Auto lock doors when car is moving" option. I changed the option to yes on the app, but doesn't seem to be working.
    Anyone any thoughts?

17. Pauly

Pauly Senior Member Admin Moderator VCDS User

Map
    Did you drive it afterwards ?
    Doesn't lock until you hit about 5-10 mph

18. ZipcodeUK

ZipcodeUK Member T6 Pro

Map
    Yeah, drove it... got up to about 30mph and nothing. Everything else worked. Swoop Needles, Heater in mirror with rear window demister on, beep when lock etc etc.

19. Teejay1

Teejay1 Member

Map
    Do you have "unlock when key removed" I remember something about this needs to be set too.

20. ZipcodeUK

ZipcodeUK Member T6 Pro

Map
    mm, that could be it. Almost sure that was set to NO by 'default'.