Carista tweaks

Please be gentle here guys...... you plug in the obd2, you then get all the information in the app(Carista). Then you start playing ie door locks etc?

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you use Carista to reset warning lights?

I have a PITA airbag error that keeps coming up. Cleared it off fine the other day, starter battery went flatbatvweekend, jump started it, f’ing airbag warning came back up. Getting fed up with taking it to my local garage to reset it.
Want to sit down with a reader of some description and play around with plugs (absolutely certain it is the plug under the passenger seat) to get it to go into fault and then reset, till I get to the bottom of the cause.

Maybe.
Just wondered if Carista could reset the fault warning, as I can’t really justify VCDS.

After swapping out my steering wheel for a flappy paddle wheel, mine came up with several errors, and they all reset with my Carista, as did a mates T6 that had an airbag error. That's why I don't mind paying the yearly subscription.

Gonna have a play with mine if it comes today. If it works in my hands then we will call it user friendly........ I told you to just blow the bloody doors off.
Ill check on the airbag error light DaveyB

Yeah, thats a cool little box. Just been outside playing with it. The needle sweep is cool.

The vans based in the north east England and is a mates not mine was just trying to find out some information whether they'd need to go down the route of finding someone with vcds or a dongle is capable of doing it.

Iive just gone to clear a code for a bulb warning on the van using Carista, and although i have a 12 month subscription it wont unlock and allow me to view the code.
Emailed carista and they replied with make sure you are logged on with the same email address in the play store with which you used to purchase the subscription
which i am, its just not allowing me to save any changes .
any one else come up against this?

Back