Carista tweaks

My trial has just ran out and I’ve candelled it for the minute. What new stuff is showing on the update?
Don’t know, someone else will have to answer that as I didn’t carry on my subscription now I have VCDS

New customisations for Golf 7 and 7.5 (there's a 7.5?) and a few other VAG boxes but nothing for T6 listed

Andys, am i right in thinking that the from setting off the doors lock at around 10mph, but if you slow down and stop, they remain locked?
Sadly not in my case until I track down the fault. But yes, the VCDS code says it should lock at 15 km/h so just below 1omph

looking at buying carista am I right in thinking its the bluetooth obd2 adaptor for around £12.99 on ebay and the carista app from the app store for an ios device
thanks Mark

The app gives you the free trail not th carista plug in obd, so if you have a obd2 WiFi kicking around at home mine worked...

You have to sign up for the yearly subscription to get your 1 month free trial, then cancel before being billed.

Thanks. I don't mind paying for a full year, but assume once I've done everything I want to change, I won't use it again.

If you search carista in the search section, its posted there.

Sorted.
Managed to change a few things round on my MK7 Golf too, so happy days. Well worth the cost of the Carista and a weeks worth of usage for the big speedo, and teardrop wipers alone. Not to mention the other changes.

Will this work on my wife's Mini?

Back