Carista tweaks

Go into the menu system and under mfd data you should now see an entry called 'digit speed' ie digital speedo, put a tick next to it and it will now be one of the displays when you scroll through when driving along with temp/mpg etc etc

Go into the menu system and under mfd data you should now see an entry called 'digit speed' ie digital speedo, put a tick next to it and it will now be one of the displays when you scroll through when driving along with temp/mpg etc etc

Thanks - will have another look :thumbsup:

Wow, that was £31.99 a couple of days ago... Ordered! I was going for a generic one for around £12.99 hence the query above, this is the genuine one so a bargain price... Thanks!

Just to add... You also get 1 months free trail of the Pro App - my plan is to customise to my liking then leave alone - so in effect £9.99 (plus £3.99 P&P) all in, which is fab...

So the Bluetooth one in the link is the one to order ? and not the wifi version for my iPhone, I've read in a couple of reviews the Bluetooth version frequently looses connection ?

Last edited:
Had another look but no digit speed option to tick.
Have set country to Australia - is there anything else that I need to do?

Got mine today. Straight out to the van, everything changed really really simple. I have free 31 day trial so if anyone wants to come and see if it works for you then I am happy to help if I can. Be warned I am certainly no expert. I am near Chelmsford in Essex.

Got mine today. Straight out to the van, everything changed really really simple. I have free 31 day trial so if anyone wants to come and see if it works for you then I am happy to help if I can. Be warned I am certainly no expert. I am near Chelmsford in Essex.
Hi did you buy the Bluetooth version on the link or wifi ? thanks

Invested £9.99 in a Carista OBD2 module
Downloaded the app
Signed up for one week
Plugged in, synced up
5 minutes later: Big MPH display, Needle Sweep, Auto Lock when moving, Auto Unlock when Key out, Bleep when locking with remote, and some more
Straightforward and simple to use.
What's not to like!

Plugged into a mates scirroco while I'm waiting for my van. Amazing bit of kit. Loads of options of there to customise so hoping the t6 is just as generous

Had mine on Friday, can't get the auto-lock when moving and auto-unlock when key is removed to work. Any suggestions? Cheers

Back