Carista - 03303 Fault Code?

Discussion in 'Electrics, Lighting, ICE, Security' started by UNiCAD, 4 Dec 2019 at 08:10.

1. UNiCAD

UNiCAD Member

Map
    Can anyone help me with this, a routine check with Carista has thrown up the following fault:

03303 Locked Position Rear Left, however all appears to be okay with the door locking?

My van is a 2018 Highline, any help gratefully received.

2. fezza68

fezza68 Senior Member VIP Member T6 Guru

Map
  3. Dellmassive

Dellmassive 204 T32 DSG LWB SPORTLINE PV MY18 VCDS User Moderator VIP Member T6 Legend

Map
    It's just a switch position error code.

Clear the codes and carry on....

If the code keeps returning you may need to lock at the lock assembly.

4. UNiCAD

UNiCAD Member

Map
    Thanks for that, I did clear it a couple of times but it comes back?
    Any thoughts, silicone spray?

5. Dellmassive

Dellmassive 204 T32 DSG LWB SPORTLINE PV MY18 VCDS User Moderator VIP Member T6 Legend

Map
  6. Higgidav

Higgidav Member VIP Member

I had the same code and have now had the door control module replaced under warranty. It’s now back in at the dealer as the power latching has failed and the door won’t close properly.

7. UNiCAD

UNiCAD Member

Map
    Its a tailgate Highline 2018, would imagine its the side sliding door (I have the soft close) but all appears to looks and work fine?

8. Higgidav

Higgidav Member VIP Member

Yes mine is the same

9. Dellmassive

Map
    it may effect the alarm system if it cant see the door open/closed signal - keep an eye on the MFD and see if it displays all the doors open/close properly.