Devonport wheels in black?

jemmadanielle

Wondering if anyone here has any advice on switching my wheels - I’m clueless

I have 17 inch Devonports on a Caravelle. I love them but wanted a change to mostly black alloys.

What’s all this about load rating etc?! What size do I need. Help .

Usually the van is fairly loaded & loaded to the absolute max at times. Want to keep the ride as smooth as possible as I already bounce all over the place (any solutions for this whilst I’m here?!). It’s not lowered or anything.

Thanks!!

Wondering if anyone here has any advice on switching my wheels - I’m clueless

I have 17 inch Devonports on a Caravelle. I love them but wanted a change to mostly black alloys.

What’s all this about load rating etc?! What size do I need. Help .

Usually the van is fairly loaded & loaded to the absolute max at times. Want to keep the ride as smooth as possible as I already bounce all over the place (any solutions for this whilst I’m here?!). It’s not lowered or anything.

Thanks!!
Hi,

We might not be a million miles away from you down in Somerset and have lots of options for wheels, tyres and suspension. We could get the look you're after with the wheels and also help sort out the ride quality.

Send us a direct message or email chris@thevancave.co.uk and we can offer some unbiased and impartial advice on what might be the best solution for you.

Cheers,

Chris.

Back