Caravelle / Shuttle Floor Mats

Lukavell

DITryer. Sold!
T6 Legend
Happy Monday Folks!

I'm in the market for some tailored mats for the 'Velle but struggling to find a set that does what I want it to in the back. I'd really like to cover the rails up to stop all the muck getting inside them, I can't seem to find a set that will do this for me and wondering if anyone on here has come up with a solution or I am expecting too much!?

@Nick Winnall Rugs for bugs can custom make any sizes i think. I need to go there to get some made like that myself, as you say to protect the rails from scratches.

I think brandrup do some for the beach. Should be near enough the same?
Cheers for the info @Volkywagen .

I just had a look and it seems that the beach has a different rail system to the Caravelle/Multivan. Three instead of four. Still, they all leave the rails exposed which is not what im after.

I’m sure if you get in touch with rugs for bugs that they’ll custom make you a mat to fit the rear passenger floor covering the rails.
I have the one which allows you to slide the seats and the quality is bang on.

Good stuff mate, let us know how you get on.
What’s the seating plan on your velle 2 singles and rear bench?

I tried to buy rubber/carpet mats for our LWB shuttle from our local VW dealer and was shocked to be told VW do not make such a product for the LWB shuttle, Surely that cannot be true?

The standard front cab mats will fit any van....

Ie oem monster mats.

But not sure they make any for the rear areas?

Yes I am too. There seem to be some that suggest they may fit but it would be gamble. I'm not convinced 100% when reading the write up.

If I locate any I'll let you know.

Thanks
Gareth

If you just want a spare carpet to replace yours when it looks old and knackered, I've got one for sale on the For Sale/Wanted side of the Forum :whistle:

Hi. We've got a Caravelle with lovely carpets and a toddler and a puppy and so something has to change before the carpets get trashed.

Has anyone any experience of rubber mats for the back?

It gets complicated with the sliding seats, but I don't know if what I'm seeing in google searches would be any good.

Thanks

Alex

Back