Caravelle Roller Blinds

Ashypants

VIP Member
T6 Pro
does anyone know how easy it is to replace a caravelle roller blind - it’s the rear drivers side one (not the one on the sliding door).

Also, does anyone know ROM cost and part #? @Pauly ?

Thanks,

Ash

Part No 7 = £210 RRP

There are several variations/colours etc

Capture.PNG

Cheers mate. They look to just slot in, so hopefully no need to strip the interior out.

Cheers mate. They look to just slot in, so hopefully no need to strip the interior out.

The ones in the sliding doors are screwed in place on the back of the panel. I'd assume the rear ones are the same. You will have to remove the rear panel.

As @Deaky says, the rears have screws holding them in place as well, so the panels have to be removed to get to them.

hi mate t5 caravelle being broke on t5 forum might be worth a look and they unscrew of panel taken sliding door one off dead easy

Sorry to jump in on the end of this thread, I've just completely stripped out the interior of my T6 shuttle, it had the OEM blinds all around, the complete interior is going to be in the forum shop soon, I was looking for £400 for all four including the upper trim if your interested.

Anyone know where I can get hold of a roller blind for drivers side sliding door and how to go about fitting it? I just managed to rip mine clean in half in what can only be described as a freak accident!

Anyone know where I can get hold of a roller blind for drivers side sliding door and how to go about fitting it? I just managed to rip mine clean in half in what can only be described as a freak accident!
eBay is probably your best bet, unless you want to go brand new then go to your dealer. Look for cotswoldT5 or kernow transporters on eBay.

So, very late in the day but I've been considering removing the factory fitted blinds from by T6 Caravelle and replacing the sun-shade material with a black out material. This would give us half decent 'curtains in the 4 side windows of the van. Alternatively I could use some fablon over the existing blinds. I know if it Fs up I'm in the hole for £200 of blind. I just don't want curtains with tie-backs it seems wrong!!!

Yes having mine done all round this week very dark from outside and the blind will just finish it off….will be great without curtains

Back