Wanted Caravelle rear seats

2019 Caravelle three seat bench/bed finished in black leather and alcantara. The bench was removed from my van after only two weeks of use, and has been inside the house since. They're in excellent condition as a consequence. Decided to purchase two single captain chairs for versatility. All seat belts and fittings included along with the rear sliding parcel shelf.

Priced to sell at £2000. Collection from Cardiff only. Happy to help lifting into a van.. as it's pretty heavy!

View attachment 56861

Open to sensible offers. Please get in touch if you've got any questions.

Still unused and in perfect order.

View attachment 82377

Caravelle table for sale

£250

Caravelle triple seat with headrests
In ok condition

£750

Collection from warrington

View attachment 149770

I have 2 alcantara single seats from Caravelle looking to swap for the bench seat of same alacantara

I have a caravelle bench seat in the dark grey alcantara from a 2017 Caravelle exec thats never used and would like 2 captain seats. Where are you and what is the condition of the seats?

I have a caravelle bench seat in the dark grey alcantara from a 2017 Caravelle exec thats never used and would like 2 captain seats. Where are you and what is the condition of the seats?
Hi

I’m in Hampshire, you ? Any pics? If so please pm me, need to check if 2017 are compatible with 2019

2017 and 2019 are all the same fitting. Bench seat currently kept in Poole so location wont be an issue. Will have to try and get pictures

Back