Caravelle interior lights (metal clips)

Timmsy72

VIP Member
Anyone have any idea where I can get these small metal clips that hold in the rear interior lights??

4F89E149-B681-455F-A883-B2863882AA98.jpeg

F7C2BB87-E324-4F64-A52D-56B38CD410BD.jpeg

I dont see them listed separately on etka, it only shows the whole plastic strip that runs across the roof so i assume they are part of this ?
Maybe see if they are used anywhere else (like the front light) and maybe listed there ??

Are they the same ones on the vents , am sure a have my old shuttle vents , Al try and see if I can look them out think my lights are still in the long holder as they were a bit figity to remove so just removed my vents and put away in a bag, Al look them out and take a few pics

Last pic is one of the lights but Al probably break the clip taking it out ,a can get the vent ones out , many ye need ?

IMG_20210215_220028.jpg

IMG_20210215_220136.jpg

IMG_20210215_220124.jpg

Am glad you didn't say more than 5 as a can't find the rest of my lights and there is only 5 clips still there on my vents but don't really want to mess with the light clips as they look a pain to get out without breaking , 2 of them you can get to the clips but still don't want to chance it , can you pm me your address and Al try and find a small box to put them in , don't have eny bubble rap am afraid , could possibly rap them in kitchen roll or something to give a bit more protection , need to go for some shopping so post office is inside same shop so happy to post

Back