Caravelle Generation Six

Fivetones

Hi all,

Are there many Generation Six owners on the forum? Just wondering how many we might have amongst us.

I’m thinking of searching one down (out of the 196 total apparently registered) but I think they’re pretty rare especially with sensible miles so might take me forever.

Thoughts?

Hi all,

Are there many Generation Six owners on the forum? Just wondering how many we might have amongst us.

I’m thinking of searching one down (out of the 196 total apparently registered) but I think they’re pretty rare especially with sensible miles so might take me forever.

Thoughts?
Generation Seven will be along if you wait a bit longer, Eight and Nine too probably.

Hi all,

Thoughts?
Hi there

I have a 19 plate black one 34.4 k miles on the clock which will be getting replaced for a camper soon

I have got a 2016 generation six 150 dsg.
Love it to bits! 50k miles on the clock. So smooth and comfortable, quiet and reasonably cheap to run.
The only appealing car I would replace it with it’s a G wagon.
It shouldn’t be difficult to source one.

Back