Caravelle Gen-6 info

gary renucci

hi all and thanks for allowing me to join. I am hopefully about to dip my toe into the world of the T6, can anyone give me any information on a caravelle gen6 red and white reg DC16kUU from the Edinburg area as I am having it shiped down to Carlisle for a test drive.Any information or previous owner information would be invaluable before I see it in the flesh. Was for sale through Arnold Clark Edinburg. Thanks

hi all and thanks for allowing me to join. I am hopefully about to dip my toe into the world of the T6, can anyone give me any information on a caravelle gen6 red and white reg DC16kUU from the Edinburg area as I am having it shiped down to Carlisle for a test drive.Any information or previous owner information would be invaluable before I see it in the flesh. Was for sale through Arnold Clark Edinburg. Thanks

Found - Buyer Beware Heavy Corrosion Underneath..reg Dc16kuu

Not my post, but worth a look

Thanks Jamie, have sent the lad a message to try and find out the real state of the van so I can give it a proper look

Ask a genuine question, and get a genuine reply mate.

Having had no experience with T6's before the one I own now, I found this forum a gold mine of information from people who are passionate about them.

Sad I know, but with it being not that long ago, I recall the original post. Hope it helps in some way...... Good luck with the search!!

Back