Caravelle/Beach rear speaker size

Paul_f

I want to upgrade the speakers in my beach, which has the 6 speaker Composition media.
I was intending on fitting the Etons in the front. What size are the rear speakers so I could order some coaxials to fit?

This is what you need to mount the rear speakers. Not sure what you get in a beach ? I think the speakers are 7" but i am not 100%. May still have the speaker boxes, so i will check for you.

20181031_135706-COLLAGE (1).jpg

This is what you need to mount the rear speakers. Not sure what you get in a beach ? I think the speakers are 7" but i am not 100%. May still have the speaker boxes, so i will check for you.

View attachment 72035

Hello
Did you find out which kind of speaker dimension you need to replace them??
Can you explain please which steps do i need to follow to dismount the side linings in order to have access to the speakers??
Any help will be much appreciated.
Regards

View attachment 72035
Hello
Did you find out which kind of speaker dimension you need to replace them??
Can you explain please which steps do i need to follow to dismount the side linings in order to have access to the speakers??
Any help will be much appreciated.
Regards

Back