Caravan club toilets and cleaning facilities to open on 12th April

Dickieboy3

Bought not built
T6 Guru
Shared facilities - Great News

Based on the latest Government guidance issued 8 April, we are pleased to be able to open toilets and shared washing and cleaning facilities excluding showers at Club campsites in England which have them, when we reopen on 12 April.

We are working really hard to ensure as many campsites as possible can reopen these facilities on 12 April, however due to time constraints and operational issues not all campsites will have toilets and shared washing and cleaning facilities open on 12 April. Please continue to check our website, where we will publish a full list of campsites and what facilities are open very soon.

The current provisional date for reopening showers is 17 May 2021 dependent on further Government guidance.

Shared facilities - Great News

Based on the latest Government guidance issued 8 April, we are pleased to be able to open toilets and shared washing and cleaning facilities excluding showers at Club campsites in England which have them, when we reopen on 12 April.

We are working really hard to ensure as many campsites as possible can reopen these facilities on 12 April, however due to time constraints and operational issues not all campsites will have toilets and shared washing and cleaning facilities open on 12 April. Please continue to check our website, where we will publish a full list of campsites and what facilities are open very soon.

The current provisional date for reopening showers is 17 May 2021 dependent on further Government guidance.

Is this a change in the advice? I'm staying at a private site in Cambridge next weekend and they haven't opened their facilities, or at least they hadn't when I last looked on their website.

Is this a change in the advice? I'm staying at a private site in Cambridge next weekend and they haven't opened their facilities, or at least they hadn't when I last looked on their website.

Not seen govt advice but due to stay on a caravan club site on 16th April and received this update as an email from the club this afternoon.

Yet again total confusion and no clear messages. Utter madness that campsites can't open the toilets. Be interested to see if the motorhome club now change their stance?

Got to love communal facilities. I rarely use camp sites, still traumatised from being stood next to a very fat German bloke using the shaving mirror to inspect and wash his tackle in the wash basin. Almost choked on my toothbrush.

Got to love communal facilities. I rarely use camp sites, still traumatised from being stood next to a very fat German bloke using the shaving mirror to inspect and wash his tackle in the wash basin. Almost choked on my toothbrush.
The patriot S2E4 :)

I can confirm that the C&MC site we are on in Wales has not opened its toilet/shower block.
Our toilet/shower tent is now in operation (and several others doing the same)

Pete

45D06221-7100-499C-9E5B-51C843A2D666.jpeg

Reactions: CAB
Back