Wanted Car stick

Adams

VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Pro
Has anyone got a VW CarStick they would like to part with??
Thanks

I’ve got one somewhere, but you can use any WiFi dongle, is there a reason you specifically want the VW version?

I seem to remember there’s two versions of the VW too, one’s 3g and one is 4g (LTE).

Yes would be the 4g one I was after, only after that one as I though it would be of a good quality and would work without issue with the Discover media. Unless you could recommend a good 4g WiFi dongle?
Thanks

Does that one create a WiFi hotspot? I have one very similar but it only gives the device that’s connected via usb a 4g connection and no WiFi hotspot.
Thanks

I got a brand new 4g (black) one at the office sat in a shelf if you interested in a new one ?

Does that one create a WiFi hotspot? I have one very similar but it only gives the device that’s connected via usb a 4g connection and no WiFi hotspot.
Thanks

Yup, it creates a network that the headunit connects to plus anyone else that has the password. I used it all the time to stream music from my phone to the Discovery headunit, plus the wife/kids on their devices.

Back