Captains seat options. Van X any good?

I'm assuming the seat belt buckle can easily be moved? And seat belt sensor plugs correct?

yes ,but the handbrake support bracket would be on the wrong side and sticking out towards the passenger door !

Different base? My only thoughts are with genuine passenger seats in short supply could the drivers be used in stead as these are slowly becoming more available as people consider aftermarket seats such as the ones in the thread.

Reactions: GBL
yes . i had a double passenger seat and bought a left hand drive passenger single base and it had the handbrake bracket on it ,so i cut it off !

I'm thinking right hand drivers seat. In my t4 I was able to unbolt the seat belt clip and change sides to make a single passenger seat.

Can a factory drivers seat be re-jigged to become a passenger seat? With the lack of simora passenger single seat and the odd drivers seat appearing on eBay can the drivers seat be used as a passenger?

Hi Ed,
How did you get on with this? Is it possible? Looking to change my bench to a captain swivel... TIA

Back