Sold Captains chairs with armrests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Willo

T6 Pro
Just testing the water, I have 2 single front seats in my 18 plate with armrests in simora.

Always been covered (until I bought it last month!) so unmarked.

I’m going for leather Caravelle seats, guy said he’ll give me £1250 p/x for mine, are they worth more if I sell?

Thanks

Just testing the water, I have 2 single front seats in my 18 plate with armrests in simora.

Always been covered (until I bought it last month!) so unmarked.

I’m going for leather Caravelle seats, guy said he’ll give me £1250 p/x for mine, are they worth more if I sell?

Thanks
I thought they were selling at around 900 to 1000 each with bases?? I may be wrong but more informed members will know more.

Passenger side are rare/sought after. I have seen some converting driver side to passenger side. If you convert the driver to passenger by swapping over the belt and trim etc then you could double your money.

@steve how did you get on in the end?

Im looking to do similar thing. I have two 2017 Simora Captains seats with armrests I'm looking to P/X for factors swivels and wondering if its best to try and sell private or trade in.

The main issue is I would need to buy seats first then try and sell as the van cant be without seats! Just would be interested to heard how you got on

Thanks

Last summer, bought 1 passenger seat for £950, base £100 and the swivel was £145, for your info! The double seat and base I dumped (no one was interested) after removing the cover as a backup for future wear and tear etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back