Wanted Captains’ Passenger Seat with armrests

goyaguru

Hi everyone. Very new to the Forum. Finding it to be awesome, an Aladin's cave of useful info. We have just picked up a T6 LWB Kombi. My wife hates the front bench seat and would like to swap it for a Captains seat with arms rests. I have seen them on eBay for about £900 (in Samora which is what we need). Is there anywhere cheaper to pick one up? Any help really appreciated.

Hi everyone. Very new to the Forum. Finding it to be awesome, an Aladin's cave of useful info. We have just picked up a T6 LWB Kombi. My wife hates the front bench seat and would like to swap it for a Captains seat with arms rests. I have seen them on eBay for about £900 (in Samora which is what we need). Is there anywhere cheaper to pick one up? Any help really appreciated.
Would suggest paying the membership bud and putting a wanted ad up
Well worth the money for this site

Would suggest paying the membership bud and putting a wanted ad up
Well worth the money for this site
Many thanks for your reply. I hadn't realised there was a 'paid membership' section. It appears to open up quite a lot of additional benefits. Many thanks for the heads up.

I looked for a while recently and paid £900 from the Polish place on eBay vwt5parts or something. When pricing, make sure it comes with a base, as these can add £70. Armrests can be added, but are £150. Also check the ones you are looking at have base adjustments - tilt, lumbar support etc. We've just driven to Skye and co-pilot was very happy.

Last edited:
hi mate you can buy simora seat covers if you can't find one in simora and replace them with new ones on e bay £50 ish

I looked for a while recently and paid £900 from the Polish place on eBay vwt5parts or something. When pricing, make sure it comes with a base, as these can add £70. Armrests can be added, but are £150. Also check the ones you are looking at have base adjustments - tilt, lumbar support etc. We've just driven to Skye and co-pilot was very happy.

We did the same thing - the seat is such a massive improvement on the double bench that it is really worth it despite the cost. We’re in Croatia on holiday and the drive here was brilliant for both of us!

Proof if ever you need it of how helpful this forum can be. Even though this wanted post isn't in the correct, paid for, wanted section, members are still happy to help out. :whistle:

Back