Cap for the windscreen wiper

Lee

T6 Pro
Ok, pretty niche but I had something fall of my rear windscreen wiper, just a cap or something, it was always loose and it must have fell off whilst driving, have taken a picture (attached), anyone know where I can get a replacement cap?

image1.JPG

I did have something that sat inside and covered up the screw, it always seemed like it might fall off, so maybe it never should have been there.

I have always thought it looked a bit unfinished, have been debating a bit of black sponge or rubber of some sort just to fill the hole a bit ?

I'll give the conversion company a shout, there was definitely something on there.

Mine 3 weeks old and exactly the same. Wish i hadn't read this post now as that will mess with my OCD.

I have always thought it looked a bit unfinished, have been debating a bit of black sponge or rubber of some sort just to fill the hole a bit ?
I've lost the whole cover for the washer nozzle. Do I need to buy a whole new wiper assemble and if so where is the best place? While I'm here for advice, where can I buy the bottom bit of a wing mirror cover? thanks

I've lost the whole cover for the washer nozzle. Do I need to buy a whole new wiper assemble and if so where is the best place? While I'm here for advice, where can I buy the bottom bit of a wing mirror cover? thanks
Which part are you missing pal?.
@Pauly can supply all parts for the lower mirror cap, do a quick search on T6F and your see.

It never ceases to amaze me what you can buy today online:
Erick's Wiper Windshield Windscreen Rear Wiper Arm Washer Cover Cap Nut For VW Transporter T5 2009 2016 2015 2014 2013 -in Windscreen Wipers from Automobiles & Motorcycles on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group
Somehow I feel that selling these is not exactly a great business :D
EDIT: to be honest, can't expect to be OEM quality for the price...

Last edited:
Back