Cantera Centre caps question

borat

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Does anyone have the part number for the centre caps you need for canteras pls, and any suggestions of aftermarket ones that fit well? Ideally I want some satin ones that match my wheels. Some on Amazon but not sure how well they would fit? Also on van style it says wheels have to be removed to fit the caps.. I can’t understand why?

Why not just get the reg number of an Amarok with them fitted and get the dealer/tps to order them from that?

The wheels need to be off to remove them, but not to fit them.

Why not just get the reg number of an Amarok with them fitted and get the dealer/tps to order them from that?

The wheels need to be off to remove them, but not to fit them.
Could do yes. Was hoping someone had already found it as a few with canteras fitted. That said if I don’t need to have them for when I swap the wheels this week then it’s less urgent.

Does anyone have the part number for the centre caps you need for canteras pls, and any suggestions of aftermarket ones that fit well? Ideally I want some satin ones that match my wheels. Some on Amazon but not sure how well they would fit? Also on van style it says wheels have to be removed to fit the caps.. I can’t understand why?

1655153885314.png

Last edited:
Back