Can you identify this bonnet deflector ?

minicharli

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Please help I have asked the seller of the van but never got an answer. I like the full coverage it gives, gloss finish and smooth finish. Thanks in advance

E3A226E9-BB30-4FF4-B18E-AB820C8B27D0.png

Thanks Jay. Looked there but not this exact one unfortunately. The only full length one they do seems to be a matt finish

Thanks Loz again close but not quite. I’m not keen on the ones with the covers for the fixings showing and there are a lot like that

Bullracing it looks like you’ve got it mate. Could be another order going in to them. That will be the third in the last fortnight great company to deal with

Please report back as I would be very interested in how it turns out (and how easy to fit) - I touched up a couple of small chips on my under 5K miles bonnet yesterday and dread to think what a long European road trip would do! Cheers.

Does anyone know the average cost for having a bonnet only wrapped in PPF...?

I've been doing some searching and came across another member on here quoted around £240 fitted.

@Higgidav was the £360 quote with vat..?

Last edited:
It would be great to hear what you think when fitting. Its on my list of to buys so noticed it was similar to your piccy. Hopefully its the one you want. let us know how you get on.

I've been doing some searching and came across another member on here quoted around £240 fitted.

@Higgidav was the £360 quote with vat..?

Yes the £360 included VAT. I also saw someone had mentioned they paid much less but the location was a fair travel distance for me.

@bullracing @Ayjay finally got round to fitting the bonnet deflector. As you can see it did have pre drilled holes and I did check with Travelinlite to see if they had sent the wrong one 0F5BC8EC-8CE6-43F9-BAF4-5363CAB88B70.jpegbut in the end I’m quite pleased with how it looks 3B24DAD1-6A96-4777-B439-23E477486DAC.jpegEasy to fit with a little help

@Ayjay a spacer between bonnet and deflector held in place by a plastic clip ( the top of which you can see from above ) and then screwed in place from the front. Here’s a pic 64D7548C-C41C-4D67-A27D-535C5F5D2871.jpeg

Thanks for that (and for prompting me to spend even more wonga on a van that's not even being used at the moment).

@Ayjay a spacer between bonnet and deflector held in place by a plastic clip ( the top of which you can see from above ) and then screwed in place from the front. Here’s a pic View attachment 67143
Hi - do they give more protection from stone chips etc? Any increase in wind noise?
I wonder if a matching external sunshade is available?!!

Back