Can I move the Double Passenger bench backwards?

Magn2144

VIP Member
Hi, I'm trying to figure out how to move the double passenger bench back. about 10cm to get more room in the cabin of my T6.1
Plus i will also like to get a the back a bit more back.

is there anybody that has some experience with this?

- Magnus

Okay Thanks alot :D
i have placed an order now, but i will still try too find out how i move it back. So the passenger get more nee room

I don’t think there’s anything off the shelf. You may need to visit a fabricator and see if they can make something up, but with the floor bolts being the size they are, you’ll either have to live with them sticking up by your (passengers’) feet or make some new holes…

If you were to move the passenger seat back 10cm would the pillar mounted seatbelt still be as effective in the event of an accident?

Okay Thanks alot :D
i have placed an order now, but i will still try too find out how i move it back. So the passenger get more nee room
There's no option to do this. I know a guy who does lowered seat bases and we did discuss whether the base could be reversed after one of his clients asked (best option is a LHD double seat base reversed with the top chopped off) but the seat belt would be a danger and not work in a position further back.

If you want a little more room, don't have a swivel base, and get a lowered seat base. The dash will be less imposing on knees

Back