Can anyone recommend a Driveaway Awning

Thank you, looking forward to trying it out. Off to Castleton on the 18th but think we may wait until the weather improves

We are off to NEC in two weeks. Wonder if the Outdoor Revolution Movelite T4 2016 Edition will be on show maybe a chance to get a bargain or i am dreaming :)

We are off to NEC in two weeks. Wonder if the Outdoor Revolution Movelite T4 2016 Edition will be on show maybe a chance to get a bargain or i am dreaming :)
Sorry, but you are definately dreaming. This is the show where there display all of their new season products.

The only chance you might have of a cheaper older model is if one of the camping accessories people there, e.g. Towsure, have some old stock to offload - it won’t be on display but they might have signs up regarding it.

Thank you, looking forward to trying it out. Off to Castleton on the 18th but think we may wait until the weather improves
May be worth giving Glossop a call to find out what older stock they are holding, they are desperate to clear the floor space and make room for the new models so you may be in luck

TBH we were planning on going to the show to look at awnings ourselves, but then decided not to bother as we can only go at the weekend.
Instead, we'll go and visit some larger "shops" instead.

May be worth giving Glossop a call to find out what older stock they are holding, they are desperate to clear the floor space and make room for the new models so you may be in luck

Thanks Debra will Glossop a call.

Hi Debra got in touch with Glossop and got a good deal on a Movelite T2 LowLine they were very helpful . Big Thank you for the tip :thumbsup: Just the conversion to go then it is all go :thumbsup: :cool: .

Hi Debra got in touch with Glossop and got a good deal on a Movelite T2 LowLine they were very helpful . Big Thank you for the tip :thumbsup: Just the conversion to go then it is all go :thumbsup: :cool: .
Judging by this thread, together with experiences of people at the NEC show last week, Glossop definitely seem like the people to visit for awnings this year!!

Movelite T2 LowLine from Glossop Caravans has arrived :) when first seen it looked quite big but well pleased would recommend Glossop Caravans really good service :thumbsup: .
just conversion to go feels like time is standing still ;)

Yeah.....the whole thing looks quite big when in its bag.
Well worth it though.

Enjoy:)

20180508_215222.jpg
Due to our camper conversion being delayed we decided to go camping anyway and test out our new Galli II as a stand alone tent. After 40 minutes she was up! Not bad for a first effort I thought! Although did spend the next 2 days worrying about getting it back in the bag! Chuffed with the tent! Good design and me, the boss and the little one had plenty of room to sleep and live for 2 days! Having the new van connected will be a huge bonus!!! The weather was king for operation ag in the bag too which wasn't too painfull!

Smashed my times there then mate! It really seems solid once up and theres plenty of ventalation, window, fly net options. Need to get the knack of folding it back up better and without trapping as much air in the folds which i think hindered getting it back in its bag! And That's forgetting to pack the pump and pegs back in it!

@Berto84 One tip we do when bagging our awning up is to zip all the panels up to keep the structure, but leave the entrance open a touch to allow the air to escape, and if you have young kids get them to roll on it while your bagging it, as there is now only two off us my wife refuses to roll on the floor :p

@Berto84 One tip we do when bagging our awning up is to zip all the panels up to keep the structure, but leave the entrance open a touch to allow the air to escape, and if you have young kids get them to roll on it while your bagging it, as there is now only two off us my wife refuses to roll on the floor :p

Good advice cheers. I had everything zipped up including the entrance so will try leaving that open next time. My boy will be more than happy to roll around and 'help' his dad!!

Good advice cheers. I had everything zipped up including the entrance so will try leaving that open next time. My boy will be more than happy to roll around and 'help' his dad!!

There’s a great video on YouTube that shows how to set up and pack away, this helped massively.

Love that photo @Berto84 My wife now wants those lights. Next time with the converted van you’ll not want to go home!

It still takes me 45 mins to set mine up and even longer to take down. I haven’t got the knack of the bag yet either. I don’t care however, just love been out in it...

Back