Can anyone point me to the yaw rate sensor on a 2017 Volkswagen transporter t6 [Resolved]

Thetransporterguy

HELP NEEDED
Can anyone point me to the yaw rate sensor on a 2017 Volkswagen transporter t6 please

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn’t have (a separate) one, do you mean the side impact sensor?

Last edited:
Interested to hear what you are working on?

Perhaps some of the following ABS measurement channels are helpful - availability of the channels depends on what ABS controller you have got.

1663176708595.png

Interested to hear what you are working on?

Perhaps some of the following ABS measurement channels are helpful - availability of the channels depends on what ABS controller you have got.

View attachment 172299
2017 t6 4 motion traction light on but won’t connect to the sensors looking like wire or sensor faulty but need to find it first to check wires

Ahh... my impession was you were looking for where the data resides. The above mentioned data and sensors are internal to ABS.

Have you checked the faults codes via OBD port. If any, they usually give a good idea where to look at.

Ahh... my impession was you were looking for where the data resides. The above mentioned data and sensors are internal to ABS.

Have you checked the faults codes via OBD port. If any, they usually give a good idea where to look at.
I’ll get codes in morning post them on here might be best way … had it on live vag com today saying side to side movements ok but front to back movement playing up if you understand that that’s what auto election said today

I wonder if they are measured or calculated ?

Reactions: mmi
The pump, the ABS controller and three sensors mentioned above are all integrated into one unit.

Any chance for you to post your current VCDS Autoscan?

Reactions: mmi
Are both them codes related do you know
Based on the codes on the pictures (01324) it's more likely just a wiring problem - there is no communication with AWD controller (J492). The other (U112200) possibly is just a sympathy code for the main fault.

Perhaps some help here:

Based on the codes on the pictures (01324) it's more likely just a wiring problem - there is no communication with AWD controller (J492). The other (U112200) possibly is just a sympathy code for the main fault.

Perhaps some help here:

FIXED NOW WAS JUST A BROKEN CANBUS WIRE BEHINE SHE SHIT GAURD ON BACK WHEEL …. Thanks for everyone’s help hope I can help back one day ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Back