Can anyone offer a Koni Shocks with H&R Suspension test drive...pretty please ;)

vwski

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi,
Looking to find someone near me (Aylesbury, Bucks) that's had the popular @CRS Performance suspension treatment on their T6.1 or failing that T6? - the one with Koni Shocks and 40/50mm H&R springs.
It's a long shot but thought I would ask on here just incase someone can help me out. Please feel free to message me if you prefer...
Thanks in advance :)

If you can wait until the summer weekend meet you can have a go of mine :thumbsup:

I’m having mine fitted this Friday .... I’m Hampshire , if you’re local more than welcome to sit in the back at 1m distance from me ! Haha :)

Thanks. Did Steve have a set to test drive on a T6?
I didn’t ask to be honest, there has been a lot of positive feed back regarding about Koni’s and the service from Steve and Steve @CRS Performance is second to none. Nothing is a problem for them and they are happy to give advise when needed.

Thank you for your kind offer. When is that please?
What are your thoughts on it? did you try Bilsteins?

Thanks. Did Steve have a set to test drive on a T6?
Our demo has H&R /KONI coil over kit but its adjusted really low , ( very hi levels of comfort for 85 mm drop ) the Kit mentioned above is the ultimate in comfort , there simply isnt any thing as comfortable as that kit available from any other manufacturer . to give you maximum confidence we offer a no like, no pay. or return for full refund guarantee . We have never been taken up on the offer . My neighbour has the sport kit on his LWB full converted camper he loves demo ing the van just need to tee up times as he works during the day , he is usually at mine on a Saturday

Last edited:
Our demo has H&R /KONI coil over kit but its adjusted really low , ( very hi levels of comfort for 85 mm drop ) the Kit mentioned above is the ultimate in comfort , there simply isnt any thing as comfortable as that kit available from any other manufacturer . to give you maximum confidence we offer a no like, no pay. or return for full refund guarantee . We have never been taken up on the offer .
Hmmmmm, now that sounds very tempting... what availability do you have at the moment please? Feel free to message if easier?

Hi,
Looking to find someone near me (Aylesbury, Bucks) that's had the popular @CRS Performance suspension treatment on their T6.1 or failing that T6? - the one with Koni Shocks and 40/50mm H&R springs.
It's a long shot but thought I would ask on here just incase someone can help me out. Please feel free to message me if you prefer...
Thanks in advance :)
I'm in Chesterfield and would love to test drive one before buying if anyone is local please let me know,

I’m in Northampton. Steve fitted for me the H&R coilover kit around 2 months ago. Since then I’ve bought a set of 20 inch alloys(few weeks ago). The ride is absolutely perfect. It is lowered around 80 mm. You can have a go in mine.

Hmmmmm, now that sounds very tempting... what availability do you have at the moment please? Feel free to message if easier?

That van drives superb, 20"s and 85mm down you wouldn't know it - that's why I was confident enough to get Steve to wind mine right down.

I’m in Northampton. Steve fitted for me the H&R coilover kit around 2 months ago. Since then I’ve bought a set of 20 inch alloys(few weeks ago). The ride is absolutely perfect. It is lowered around 80 mm. You can have a go in mine.
If your passing junction 29 chesterfield M1 let me know as need to drive this set up before I buy
Need to know if really much better than the more affordable Stance+ ones or similar

Back