Campervan Decals?

Yeah I’m pretty sure they’re the same as ones I had offov eBay. From Bulgaria £36. Edges are sharp as razors and 5mm too wide. Bit crude tbh and cheapen the look of your van, but that’s only my opinion!!

Evening all,

Can anyone recommend somewhere that can print a vinyl sticker that I've drawn to go on my rear side window? Just a bit of fun for the bus.

Bus Sticker1-01-01.jpg

I've done a forum one too if you guys want it?

Bus Sticker-01.jpg

Original pic (just for the love):

Bus Sticker2-01.jpg

Thanks @RayF I have been looking for a decent decals company for some time.

Need a Floyd sticker made up for the van. ;)

@Kev_
Although this was a few weeks ago.... I have a vinyl cutting machine and could make these for you if you haven't already sorted it

@ACM what do you need from me to cut a sticker, just the image at the right size?

@ACM what do you need from me to cut a sticker, just the image at the right size?

Most probably a vector file such as an EPS, dxf, PDF or ai. Not a raster file like jpeg, png, bmp, gif etc...

If you've got a raster file you need conversion then I may be able to help if it's simple... Some conversion can be complex and I don't really have hours spare unfortunately.

@ACM how much do you charge mate? The stickers are around 220mm wide. I drew it in illustrator so ,Ai or .Eps, which ever you prefer. The Kicker is that I live in Germany.

I used to be a technical illustrator so if anyone needs anything drawing I'm happy yo help

@ACM how much do you charge mate? The stickers are around 220mm wide. I drew it in illustrator so ,Ai or .Eps, which ever you prefer. The Kicker is that I live in Germany.

I used to be a technical illustrator so if anyone needs anything drawing I'm happy yo help
Hi @Kev_ , thanks for the offer to help with my Floyd” sticker, what do you need from me to be able to draw it for me?

Basically I want a sticker of my vans name “Floyd” in pastel blue to match the break calliper colours.:thumbsup:

@Kev_ I can post to Germany no problem, will have to work out what that costs though. I'll pm you.

In terms of colours I have most, although stock is limited in a couple as we are moving house in 9 days

@Texxaco
The middle is probably the closest to what your after.
IMG_20201205_103347.jpg

Back