Interior and sidelights out - can’t find fuse

APEX

Can someone please help I have blown the interior light on my T6 I can’t find the correct fuse to replace I have also noticed my back lights don’t work and the puddle lights don’t work either :(

Hi, I did exactly the same the other week and folks on this forum sorted me out. Go to the fuse box below and to the right of the glovebox. On the left hand side towards the bottom below two green fuses is a 7.5amp fuse (about 5th up from the bottom) this is the fuse.
If after you have changed this and you still have the fault you may need to reset the BCM. Do this by disconnecting the battery for a few minutes then turn on the ignition.
This fixed mine - good luck.

Hi, I did exactly the same the other week and folks on this forum sorted me out. Go to the fuse box below and to the right of the glovebox. On the left hand side towards the bottom below two green fuses is a 7.5amp fuse (about 5th up from the bottom) this is the fuse.
If after you have changed this and you still have the fault you may need to reset the BCM. Do this by disconnecting the battery for a few minutes then turn on the ignition.

Thank you guys ill take a look know and let you know

Last edited by a moderator:
Just for reference for anyone else looking. On my MY18 it's this one

IMG_5088.jpg

Just for reference for anyone else looking. On my MY18 it's this one

View attachment 19278

Thanks for that great help.. by any chance do you know which is the fuse for the windscreen wipers I’ve just driven to Manchester put my windscreen wipers on and nothing worked not even the wash squirtes
Or do you know what’s wrong with them
I’m on my way home in an hour just hope it’s stops raining

Regards APEX

Wipers SC13 The top 30A in the same Column.

Thanks mate
It’s a bit more serious than that lads
I’ve got a VW technician calling first thing in the morning
It’s looking like I might need a new wiper arm on the steering column
I’ll let you guys know

Regards

APEX

Hi all, I need to check/change screen wash fuse but can't fathom how to remove fuse cover (right under glove box) 2017 trendline tsi, any help on how to get cover off and which fuse screen wash... *newbie*

I see you have posted similar in other threads so I won't bother here...

Anyone know how the lights in the door cards are controlled or activated as mine are dead, couldn't find a seperate fuse

They are connected to the instrument lighting circuit.

Who fitted them. Maybe they haven’t been connected. The usual way is to pick up the instrument lighting circuit at the window switches

Factory fitted, they are in the area of the door handle with a square clear lens.

Will dig out the manual and go through again as didn't see anything last time

Great instruction! I’ve just tried both for the same issue but unfortunately no joy ... any suggestions at all?

Back