Campsites open this weekend - who’s going where ?

Hi @Noddy996 oh no i have a PAL there i ll drop him a line no not that brave think i ll stay home this weekend now even got my new rods for Xmas to try out but they will keep

the site is old but fit for purpose and nice hot showers but the staff are very friendly ( open all year normally ) its busy through the summer i like it there and relaxed with the sea just hiding over the wall

Didn't even know this place existed, it's only a mile down the road from me!
Your first outing post-conversion?!! (So you can nip home for the things you forgot!!!)

Reactions: CAB
Hi @Noddy996 oh no i have a PAL there i ll drop him a line no not that brave think i ll stay home this weekend now even got my new rods for Xmas to try out but they will keep

the site is old but fit for purpose and nice hot showers but the staff are very friendly ( open all year normally ) its busy through the summer i like it there and relaxed with the sea just hiding over the wall

@Noddy996 was a Caravan went up dodgy electrics had a Family temporary living in it as in between House moves they lost everything but they are ok and the dog .... took another van with it and damaged another and a car went up too
Blessed Be no - one was hurt.... my plan is to try and get down there next weekend Weather permitting or day after boxing day as i got the Monday off got new fishing toys for Crimbo to play with .. its like getting a sledge for xmas and no Snow hahahah

Scary! Glad no one was hurt @Mud Digger, could have been much worse...

We have really got to give this site a try soon, as we are always down that way walking and cycling on the South Downs.

Fingers crossed for you!

Andy

Us dirty northerners still aren't allowed to move between areas and campsites are all closed. Oh well, back to counting my fingers.
How far North are you? Us Cumbrians are free, just back from Pooley Bridge, had a great time staying at Hillcroft Park, once your allowed out you must try it brilliant.

Scary! Glad no one was hurt @Mud Digger, could have been much worse...

We have really got to give this site a try soon, as we are always down that way walking and cycling on the South Downs.

Fingers crossed for you!

Andy

really hope to be down there for next weekend will check the tide times and just hope its not raining

How far North are you? Us Cumbrians are free, just back from Pooley Bridge, had a great time staying at Hillcroft Park, once your allowed out you must try it brilliant.
Peak District, although the rest of the country are visiting here so not sure how much difference it makes..

I've stayed in Pooley Bridge before, I use it as a base if i'm working up that way as it's so close to the M6. Beautiful village.

Back