Campsite with a view for remote working

Sebnev

VCDS User
T6 Pro
I'm lucky enough that I can work from anywhere (as long as I've got power for the laptop and decent 4G) . I've got this itch to work from the van Thurdays & Friday over the next few weeks and before summer holidays kick in.

I'm after suggestions of campsites with a view from the pitch, preferably on the coast, that I can then explore before/after work.
So need a pitch with EHU, a view, good 4G and dog friendly.

I've tried googling without much success. Does anyone have ideas/recommendations ?
Thanks in advance.

Which part of the country ?
I suspect you will get better views if you don’t need EHU.

Pete

Flexible but ideally south (East or West) Midlands, South Wales. I’m not sure what I‘m looking for exists so even if it’s in the North then that’s ok with me.

Not on the coast, but a nice view of the hills from the back pitches.

Station Campsite, Carrog, in the Dee valley.

Fastest 4G I have had on a campsite, both U/L and D/L. (Vodafone).

DSC_4375.JPG

Karragreen near Hope Cove, Devon. Good 4G and decent free WiFi. Some seaviews and great walks.

Min Y Don, Harlech, North Wales. Good 4G, free WiFi but on two separate visits the WiFi kept logging me out. No sea views but close to an amazing beach

Nicholaston Farm on The Gower. Good 4G and good, free WiFi. Sea views and great walks

We got good 4g at The View, watergate bay. Enough to stream Netflix. Larger EHU pitches have views towards the sea and it’s 5 mins to the cliff path. I must admit I was thinking the same as I can also work from anywhere!

You could have a look at the caravan and motorhome Club site at Tintagel. It’s a bit pricey and you also have to pay for WiFi access (although 4g is good). It offers excellent views (depending on where you pitch), shower blocks, etc are good and it’s on the SW coastal path and you could walk into Tintagel or Boscastle from the site.

Thanks everyone for the responses ! There's some great looking sites there for me to get going with. Cheers

Back