Sold Campingaz Attitude 2100 LX

Status
Not open for further replies.

T6ChrisO

AutoCAD engineer
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Campingaz Attitude 2100 LX £150 REDUCED TO £130

Great condition as only used once on a Campervan trip. Only selling as it’s too big for just myself so require something smaller.
Fantastic table top gas BBQ, you won’t be disappointed in the quality!

Would swap for a good condition cadec safari 2 plus a bit of cash my way.
Based in Manchester, Stalybridge and will not post

Full spec here

465EA86D-F3D2-43C6-85EC-D8596A553263.jpeg

Last edited:
Bump, nice Christmas present :)

Please buy it, I want a Cadac Safari ha ha

@T6ChrisO. If I was you, I'd also have a look at a Cadac Safari Chef 30 Compact which is the one that we went for. Judging from the pictures that I've seen on line, it's basically the same in terms as cooking capabilities but has the advantage of being more compact and self- contained as it has it's own internal gas supply (227g cartridges). One of these:
Safari Chef 30 Compact - Cadac UK -
I've seen them for as little ss £100 on line. That said, your current CampingGaz job does look useful and good luck selling it.

@T6ChrisO. If I was you, I'd also have a look at a Cadac Safari Chef 30 Compact which is the one that we went for. Judging from the pictures that I've seen on line, it's basically the same in terms as cooking capabilities but has the advantage of being more compact and self- contained as it has it's own internal gas supply (227g cartridges). One of these:
Safari Chef 30 Compact - Cadac UK -
I've seen them for as little ss £100 on line. That said, your current CampingGaz job does look useful and good luck selling it.

That does look pretty good. I like both options really from the Cadac range.
My Campingaz is an amzing bit of kit, really is. BUT its just too big for just me and im doing the NC500 is April for 2.5 weeks so could do with something smaller as space is a pemium as we all know

Looks great piece of kit @T6ChrisO does yours have the cover with it? Also struggling to see what has cartridges this uses or do you use bottles of gas? Ta

@ChrisBell It’s amazing mate, just too big for me. No cover, never seen one to be honest. It uses campingaz 907 bottles so the one you have in your camper :)

Perfect. You wouldn't be up near Gretna Green anytime soon would you by any chance? Just what I'm looking for to supplement my round campinggaz which is great just not big enough.... Or.... I could try forum delivery service....

Perfect. You wouldn't be up near Gretna Green anytime soon would you by any chance? Just what I'm looking for to supplement my round campinggaz which is great just not big enough.... Or.... I could try forum delivery service....
Ironically yea in April. I’m heading from Manchester to do the NC500 via Loch Lomond

Ironically yea in April. I’m heading from Manchester to do the NC500 via Loch Lomond
LOL. I'll be over on mainland at Easter. Would've been over just now but weeman put the anchors on that one... Ended up with a viral infection so been housed again! Sure someone will pickup by then. Cracking piece of kit! Your 2.5 hours away from my old boys so if I'm over I'll check in....

Watched a YouTube on NC500 last night. Be class, miss driving through Glencoe every week. I did it for 2 years, Glasgow to Fort Augustus and back....

LOL. I'll be over on mainland at Easter. Would've been over just now but weeman put the anchors on that one... Ended up with a viral infection so been housed again! Sure someone will pickup by then. Cracking piece of kit! Your 2.5 hours away from my old boys so if I'm over I'll check in....
Ok no problem mate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back