Sold Campingaz 600st Xcelerate™ Stove - Brand New

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leigh

T6 Guru
Top of the range Stove with Xcelerate Technology (use less gas & cooks faster)

Surplus to requirements.

Brand New In Box.

Comes with stand/legs which all fold up into unit.

Can ship within UK

£80

campingaz 600 st.jpg campigaz 2.jpg campingz box.jpg

• Xcelerate™ Burner Technology
    Cut your boil time in half with Xcelerate™ Technology. The combination of the Xcelerate™ burner and wind blocking pan supports provide the ultimate wind resistance for your gas stove flame. With Xcelerate™ you speed up your cooking time and by that reduce gas consumption.

Xcelerate™ - The patented burner technology creates lower yet powerful flames and features a downstep burner design, which makes the flame more wind resistant, producing results unmatched by regular burners.

WindBlock™ Pan Support - The patented pan support technology creates a barrier around the burner that provides superior wind deflection.

• Multi-cooking options
    The essential camping companion with endless cooking options! Why not prepare an English breakfast with beans, sausages and toast? Or perhaps grill some fresh fish whilst cooking some pasta?
    Stoves with Multi-cooking options offers the widest range of cooking options (stove top, grill, griddle, plancha, wok or roast - depending on the product).
  • Easy to Transport
    All the components can be stored inside the stove, making it easy to carry and transport. The legs are easy to assemble/disassemble and easy to store with the stove.

multicooking_options.jpg

easy_to_transport.jpg

I’m interested. What bottles does it run off ?
Can you use larger ones with a regulator or just the smaller canister types.
Ta

Hi,
Any of the larger ones with a regulator.

Campingaz recommend the 904 & 907 Cylinders.

Many thanks - Leigh

That’s ok then. I’ll take that off your hands if the £80 includes postage :thumbsup:

Mine has gone but my Father has one for sale.
He used it once before buying a new Motorhome.

I can ask him how much he wants for it if you're interested?

Yes its worth a go, see if he wants to sell it. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back