Camping advice T6 Caravelle

jemmadanielle

Hi!

This is my first van, always camped with a car/ folding camper combo before. Wondering if anyone has successfully camped in a T6 caravelle with children (4 of them.... 9,9, nearly 2, nearly 1) or if it’s a bit too ambitious

First off there’s the 4 chunky car seats to move each night if we’re converting to a bed. Don’t even know what we need to make it in to a bed?! We would need an awning, anyone got any recommendations? How does it even attach to the van, I’m clueless . And we have a SWB, not even sure if all this stuff would fit in the van with the hundreds of kids & car seats etc. Am I better off abandoning this idea , anyone succeeded in something similar?!

Thanks, Jem

All I can hear in my head is the old Tetris music going as your shifting around car seats, no harm in trying it you’ll be fine, probably need a holiday after you been camping though

All I can hear in my head is the old Tetris music going as your shifting around car seats, no harm in trying it you’ll be fine, probably need a holiday after you been camping though
:rofl: :rofl: Haha love it. Might just opt for a tent and save the drama

Back