Camper King Power Management System LED Voltmeter query

patesco

Hi can anyone assist, I've recently purchased a T6 with camper king conversion the power management system control is a CBE PC100, my query is when I check my leisure battery the bottom one of the 4 green vertical lights doesn't come on, then I check my vehicle battery only the two middle light of the four come on, both batteries are fully charged, the gent I bought it from informed me this is normal but is just seems weird that there are a bank of 4 lights and the bottom one doesn't come on, any help advice on this would be appreciated.

Here is one off of the internet exactly the same a mine, it the 4 vertical light bank my query is about

Capture.JPG

Is it possible that it is a red led that only lights up when the voltage is very low? That pic doesn't show the bottom led lit up either.

I've also seen this on all the photos online that the bottom light is also not on, I'm just unsure why this is, I've went and mailed CBE directly and see if they can explain it too me, it could quite possibly be as you say, a red warning light in the bottom one, I also downloaded the instruction manual but it doesn't really tell you much about the light bar. I just want to fully understand it and ensure I don't have any fault with it.

I can confirm that on my camper king Le Mans conversion the bottom light flashes red when the battery is low (or faulty) as mine is.

Last edited:
I can confirm that on my camper king Le Mans conversion the bottom light flashes red when the battery is low (or faulty) as mine is.
Hi, thanks for reply, Is the lower light green though when there is no fault or the battery has full charge , also when checking the vehicle battery only the two middle of the 4 lights turn green on my PMS,

Hi, thanks for reply, Is the lower light green though when there is no fault or the battery has full charge , also when checking the vehicle battery only the two middle of the 4 lights turn green on my
Hi, thanks for reply, Is the lower light green though when there is no fault or the battery has full charge , also when checking the vehicle battery only the two middle of the 4 lights turn green on my PMS,
The lowest of the four lights has never lit up green.

I think we’ve occasionally had the top 3 all green but like you, it’s mostly the middle two.

The bottom light has only ever lit up red due to our current leisure battery fault. It’s the same with the water tank display where the bottom R light only ever displays red when it’s low or is blank when there is enough water in the tank.

I hope that helps.

Back