Camper Jam

Start/stop drives my wife mad so that would be great,

I’ve already got a few bits like auto lock and needle sweep but not sure what else is available?

I did pay extra from new for discovery media/sat nav and app connect but the voice control button has never worked, it’d be nice if that’s possible.

Beginning to feel a bit cheeky now

I’ve already got a few bits like auto lock and needle sweep but not sure what else is available?

I did pay extra from new for discovery media/sat nav and app connect but the voice control button has never worked, it’d be nice if that’s possible.

It’s fine @Pauly won’t mind one little bit. I hear that he will be free at around 3pm on Sarurday, twiddling his thumbs with nothing else to do.:whistle:

I did pay extra from new for discovery media/sat nav and app connect but the voice control button he MFDas never worked, it’d be nice if that’s possible.

Stop start switched off
Auto lock on drive away.
MPH displayed on MFD.
Tear drop wipe.
Beep on lock.
Daytime running lights off if handbrake applied.

These were all done by @Pauly and I was very happy to give him a box of Carlsberg for his time and knowledge.:thumbsup:

Am after some tickets for this years camper jam for 2 adults x1 van if anyone has any for sale
Thanks
Tommy

Back