Camper Jam

PukkaT6

Pukka Insurance
T6 Legend
So given you lot all like your vans I wondered how many of you attend Camperjam. I have been the last three years as its a good atmosphere and stuff for the kids to do so I can concentrate on wine and beer ha

Just thinking it would be nice to say hello and have a proper look at your T6's if you were going.

I went every year since launch until last 2 as just felt it had got too big and too many caravans. I will be there on the Sunday though!

Hi All,

Me and @Tourershine are planning to go to CamperJam this Sunday as day visitors. Hopefully we get to meet up with some of the other members who are camping and was wondering if anyone else is planning to visit on the Sunday and fancies meeting up beforehand so we can try to get parked up together?

Location and time is still not decided but we will be coming along the M6 North

I never get why people leave at the crack of dawn on Sunday, its an odd habit loads of campers suffer from.
Guilty as charged! I’ve always treated the last day of any break, home or abroad, camping or hotel, as going home day and like to get moving as soon as we are able. We will take our time a bit on Sunday but still expect to be on the way home by noon - blood alcohol level will probably be the biggest deciding factor on when we can leave :)

I never get why people leave at the crack of dawn on Sunday, its an odd habit loads of campers suffer from.
We won't be leaving that early but once breakfast is out the way we'll start to slowly pack up. The other reason people leave early is you have to unpack everything when you get home, well at least I do as mines a Kombi and will be back working on Monday. Saying all that, we only live 30 mins down the road so we won't be in a mad rush to leave and doubt we will be gone before noon. Others live a lot further away so will be keen to get going.
As @Davenjo said, the hangover will play a big part in any Sunday movements.

Hi,

Is there anyone going to Camperjam this weekend that could activate my folding mirrors on the fob?

It’s an early T6 140 dsg Highline with factory folding mirrors.

I’d be very grateful and pay cash or beer/wine tokens

Thanks Pete

I will have my laptop and all my leads/software with me so can do any coding/start stop disable etc that people may want :thumbsup:

Back