Camper Jam - 5th - 7th, July 2019 Weston Park, Shropshire

@Pauly tends to do these over his Christmas holidays once all the shows have published their dates and updated their websites. A new forum pitch thread will appear in good time.

Last edited:
Fine Thanks
Will get it booked in
Are Busfest available yet ?

Thanks. Didn’t see the threads. I did look honest. Have to wait for pay day.

Who's going to do the fire now?. Need someone as sensible.... @DaveyB?.
Oh, I see. First of all you insult me on another post by not inviting me because I am unworthy; now, because you have no other options i’m all of a sudden back in the frame of invitation.

Oh, I see. First of all you insult me on another post by not inviting me because I am unworthy; now, because you have no other options i’m all of a sudden back in the frame of invitation.
You are always on the invite list kid.. just the fact that you always sailing too.. I thought the prospect of being fire chief would intice(sp) you

You are always on the invite list kid.. just the fact that you always sailing too.. I thought the prospect of being fire chief would intice(sp) you
It’s not me Sailing, I am merely the chauffeur and general dogsbody. Equally not a chief, never will be a chief, have no desire to be a chief. It was o’ so simple when I was mopping the tyre tracks in the floor every time the truck drove back indoors (@mopardave will know what I mean).

It’s not me Sailing, I am merely the chauffeur and general dogsbody. Equally not a chief, never will be a chief, have no desire to be a chief. It was o’ so simple when I was mopping the tyre tracks in the floor every time the truck drove back indoors (@mopardave will know what I mean).
I know what you mean @DaveyB.....Which is why I made a conscious decision to stay "on the tools".....I didn't want to "play the game" and have no regrets about that decision. I had 30 mostly great years and a lot of great memories! :thumbsup:

I know what you mean @DaveyB.....Which is why I made a conscious decision to stay "on the tools".....I didn't want to "play the game" and have no regrets about that decision. I had 30 mostly great years and a lot of great memories! :thumbsup:
Have to play the game every day of the week.

Have to play the game every day of the week.
I know @DaveyB…..I couldn't.....I was asked several times to "play the game" but I was happy and didn't need it fortunately. Like I said, I left with great memories and zero bitterness.....unlike some. Did my full time and didn't take the p*ss with sickness in the last 12 months like many do.....that used to really grip my sh*t!!!:thumbsdown: WYFRS came as a bit of a shock to some new comers (ask Daz!)! :thumbsup:

Back